Thursday, December 17, 2015

So Cold

It's definitely getting quite cold out here in the northwest. I think it's supposed to snow soon, which would actually be quite nice! But as of now it is constantly raining and it's so frustrating to drive in. Have you ever tried driving in a river? That's what this feels like, and it's practically impossible in my sedan.

When it's cold, dark, and wet out I like to dress dark, too. It's kinda a nice excuse to wear dark things but it's nice. I have posted at the bottom where I bought what I'm wearing. I'm hoping everyone is having a fantastic and cozy winter break! Talk soon xoxo






light grey cardigan / Urban Outfitters
dark grey knit cropped top / Urban Outfitters
black BDG jeans / Urban Outfitters
black rainboots / J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment